Moe’s Southwest Grill: 4.5 Stars

“Welcome to Moe’s!” is the first thing you will hear walking into Moe’s Southwest Grill. Moe’s is not your regular sit-down restaurant. Moe’s is so much better than that. According to Moe’s website, it is a fast-casual restaurant founded in Atlanta, Georgia in December of 2000.

The staff at Moe’s is very friendly, courteous, and polite. The staff works to cater to what you like and want. Also, the restaurant is very clean. There are no dirty tables, floors, or bathrooms. It is a great experience going to Moe’s.

The food at Moe’s is delicious. Moe’s has everything from burritos to rice bowls. With your meal, you get free chips and salsa. The burritos are amazing. Moe’s offers a delicious burrito called Joey Bag of Donuts. You get to pick the meat that goes into your burrito along with whatever beans you would like. The choices of meat for the whole menu are sirloin grass-fed steak, white breast meat chicken, pulled pork, ground beef, or organic tofu. Also in this mouth-watering burrito there is shredded cheese, seasoned rice, and pico de gallo. You get to choose whether you would like a whole grain tortilla or a flour tortilla.

Not only does Moe’s offer burritos, it also has tacos. The Funkmeister is very tasty. The Funkmeister holds your chosen meat and beans, shredded cheese, and pico de gallo.

Moe’s has a variety of quesadillas, fajitas, and nachos. But Moe’s also offers salads. The customer can choose from the Personal Trainer or the Closetalker. Both of these salads are delicious. The Personal Trainer salad is mainly a vegetarian salad. But the Close talker comes with lettuce, your chosen meat and beans, pico de gallo, cucumbers, black olives, and chipotle ranch sauce or southwest vinaigrette.

At Moe’s there is a kid’s menu. The kid’s menu at Moe’s is very simple and tasty. Moe’s offers a burrito, which is kid-sized, called Moo Moo Mr. Cow. Moe’s also offers the Power Wagon and Mini Masterpiece. The best thing is that on Sundays kids eat for free.

Finally, my personal favorite are Moe’s Rice Bowls. Moe’s offers a Chicken Rice Bowl, Pork Rice Bowl, and Tofu Rice Bowl. The Chicken Rice Bowl is mouth-watering. The ingredients in this rice bowl are seasoned rice, pinto beans, white meat chicken breast, grilled mushrooms, pico de gallo, grilled peppers, shredded cheese, and chipotle ranch sauce. This meal is so delicious.

I like Moe’s Southwest Grill because it offers a wide variety of food. The staff is very polite and they cater to you and your needs. Moe’s Southwest Grill is a restaurant I would recommend to anyone.