Grand Lux Cafe: 4.5 Stars

Once you pull open those giant brown doors, your nostrils are embraced by delicious aromas. Whether you prefer Asian or American, breakfast or dinner, the Grand Lux Café in Paramus, New Jersey is a great choice for any occasion.

Located at 1 Garden State Plaza in Paramus, New Jersey, the Grand Lux Café is open every day of the week (Monday-Thursday 11:30 a.m.-11p.m., Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m.-12 a.m., and Sunday 10 a.m.-11 p.m.).

With categories of foods like “Minis, Bites, and Tapas,” “Things to Share,” and “Rustic Pizza,” how could you not find something to enjoy? My personal favorite is the Avocado-Chipotle Cheeseburger from the “Grand Delux Burgers” category. Or if you prefer something from the East, the Asian Chicken Salad is very popular among guests.

Since the Grand Lux Café is the sister restaurant of The Cheesecake Factory, it is most famous for its “baked to order” desserts. As you are seated, your waiter will ask you if you would like to pre-order a dessert so it’s hot and fresh by the time you finish eating. Very popular choices are the Molten Chocolate Cake and the Warm Rustic Apple Pie.

Although the Grand Lux Café is on the expensive side, it is well worth the money. I highly recommend the Grand Lux Café for any time or occasion.