Chipotle Mexican Grill: A Spicy Kick: 5 Stars

A few months ago, my best friend took me out to the Mexican grill Chipotle. I had never been to it before, but when I walked in the door I smelled the Mexican flavors and saw all the different meats put into burritos, tacos, burrito bowls, and also salads. I knew I was going to like this resturant.

When you first enter Chipotle, there can be a long line because the workers behind the counter are making your meal as you want it. There are a lot of ingredients for the costumer to choose from–you have a choice of different meats: chicken, steak, barbacoa, and carnitas.  The chicken, steak, and the carnitas do not have that spicy kick that people want, but if you choose the barbacoa you will get a real spicy kick. Barbacoa is that really spicy shredded beef that most people like. They also have different salsas: fresh tomato salsa is mild, roasted chili-corn and the tomatillo-green chili salsa is medium, and the tomatillo-red chili is the hot spicy salsa. You can even ask for a double amount to hold you throughout the day.

When your tacos, burrito, salads, and burrito bowls are finished, the price for your meal is not all that expensive.  If you are looking for the Chipotle restaurant closest to you, go to 81 Route 4 West in Paramus, NJ 07652. The phone number is 201-556-0180. It is open Monday-Sunday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.