Best Comedy Movies

Best Comedy Movies

Alysa Krieger, Staff Writer

Have you ever wanted to watch a comedy movie, but could never think of which one to watch? Worry no more: all your comedy movie problems are about to be solved. The Clarion took the time to figure out what some of the best comedy movies are, so that you don’t have to waste your movie viewing time.

1. Step Brothers
    1. This movie has actors Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly starring in it. Step Brothers is about two aimless middle-aged losers that still live at home. They are then forced against their will to become roommates when their parents decide to marry each other.
  2. Scary Movie
    1. This is a parody of horror movies. In this movie a group of dumb teenagers are stalked by a bumbling serial killer and try to escape and die in the most cliche ways possible.
  3. School of Rock
    1. After being kicked out of his rock band, Dewey Finn (Jack Black) becomes a substitute teacher for an uptight elementary private school, and the tries to turn them into a rock band.
  4. She’s the Man
    1. When Viola’s twin brother Sebastian decides to ditch school for a couple of weeks, Viola has to transform herself into her brother to take over his life at an elite boarding school. While Viola is at her brother’s school she starts falling for one of her brother’s soccer teammates and realizes that not only does she have romantic issues, but so do other people.
  5. Click
    1. In this movie Adam Sandler plays a workaholic architect. After finding a universal remote that allows him to fast-forward and rewind to different parts of his life, complications arise and the remote begins to make all of his life’s choices for him.
  6. White Chicks
    1. Two FBI agents are put in charge of watching the Wilson Sisters to make sure they don’t get kidnapped at a fashion event. After picking them up from the airport they get into a car accident and the sisters refuse to go to the event. The FBI agents decide to go undercover as the sisters to keep them safe and to see who would kidnap them.
  7. Here Comes the Boom
    1. A high school biology teacher looks into becoming a successful mixed-martial arts fighter in an effort to raise money to prevent extra-curricular activities from being axed at his cash-strapped school.
  8. Meet the Parents
    1. Male nurse Greg Focker is about to propose to his girlfriend Pamela, but before he can, they have to go back to her parents house to attend her sister’s wedding. While there, Greg messes everything up for the wedding and becomes her parents enemy.