Library Wish List

The district’s Network Administrator, Enrico Cupillari, with his donated book collection.

The Hawthorne High School Library Media Center has recently had a wish-come-true. The district’s Network Administrator, Enrico Cupillari, donated a 14-book collection of beautifully bound classics, which are now displayed on the fireplace mantle.

Cupillari joins many others who have donated books to the newly renovated library. A list of books on the library’s wish list is now posted on Amazon.com. This list contains a collection of books, suggested by teachers, students, and coaches, that would add value to the book collection in the school library. 

To donate from our Wish List:

1. Go to www.amazon.com

2. Hold the cursor over the “Wish List” tab on the right of the screen.

3. Click “Find a Wish List or Registry.”

4. Locate “Find a Wish List or Registry” on the right of the screen and type: [email protected] Click “Enter”

5. Pick a book you would like to donate to the Library Media Center.

6. Upon checkout, be sure to add a gift note giving us your name and mailing address so we can properly note your generosity by putting your name on a donor plate in the book and by sending you a thank you note. (We will not automatically receive this information from your billing account.)

We will place a Donor Plate in the book with your name to acknowledge your generosity.

Thank you for considering this wonderful and easy way to contribute to our book collection.