Chris Civitarese: Business Development Manager

Chris Civitarese (2002) has made many accomplishments since leaving HHS. Civitarese attended the College of New Jersey and majored in business administration – marketing. He graduated from college in 2006 and began working for Standard Register Health Care, which is headquartered in Dayton Ohio. Civitarese is working with accounts throughout the country. He is based out of the New York City office and is a Business Development Manager.

As the Business Development Manager, Civitarese is part of a strategic account team that works with several of the largest healthcare providers in the U.S. His team focuses on software and consulting services that help hospitals to automate manual clinical processes and manage healthcare information across the continuum of patient care more efficiently.

Civitarese said that he enjoys the fast pace and competitive environment of his job. He also enjoys solving complex clinical and business problems for different organizations.  “It’s very interesting to be in an industry [healthcare] that is going through such drastic transformation,” Civitarese commented.

Although he is no longer a student at HHS, Civitarese still remembers the great experiences he had here. Ten years have passed since he attended HHS, and he still appreciates the relationships, moments, and memories he made here. “I started dating my wife in high school and forged life-long friendships.  Academics were absolutely important, but I believe that what you really carry with you is the impact of the way you respond to the challenges and opportunities you face in the classroom, athletics, and extracurricular and the effect they have on your overall character.”