Novi Novak – Aura of a Supervillain

Novi Novak, lyricist and artist, released his first EP (Extended Play), Aura of a Supervillain, on June 14, 2011. It consists of three songs: “Sleepin’ On Me,” “Supervillain,” and “Web of Lies.” 

With greatly varying themes, styles, and instrumentals on each track, Novi’s EP really showcases his versatility on the mic. Also, with complex analogies and double entendres packed into every verse of each song, Aura of a Supervillain perfectly captures Novi’s raw talent and outstanding flow. It is simply a masterpiece, delivering deeper and more complicated messages than most mainstream lyricists today.

Novi’s website (NoviNovak.com) includes a page with links to download all of his music, including Aura of a Supervillain, which is available to be purchased on iTunes for $2.97, and  his first free mixtape, Hibernation’s Over (released March 2, 2011).

Novi’s Facebook fanpage is available to be viewed and “liked” at Facebook.com/NoviNovakFans. Frequent updates regarding his music are given by Novi Novak himself at this page.

Novi’s YouTube channel (YouTube.com/user/NovieNovak) currently displays music videos for “Sleepin’ On Me” and several songs from Hibernation’s Over, as well as videos with lyrics for all of the other songs on Hibernation’s Over.