Amanda Bynes: Taking a Turn for the Worse

Amanda Bynes has been out of the spotlight for a while; however, she’s still in the tabloids and it looks like things are just getting worse for her. At the start of her career, Bynes was a role model for the young girls who idolized her. Bynes had her own show on Nickelodeon and also starred in movies such as She’s the Man, Hairspray, and Easy A. She was on a very good path unlike some other stars; she stayed away from drugs, alcohol, or other illegal activities.

However, since March of 2012, Bynes has stepped away from role model status. According to Shalomlife.com, Bynes has been arrested for driving under the influence and side swiping a police car in the process and has been charged in two hit-and-run accidents that resulted in her license being taken away all within the last year.

In response to all the negative press lately, Bynes has taken to Twitter, tweeting some post that show just how very unhappy she is about it. Bynes continues to claim she has not been doing anything wrong and doesn’t understand why the press is saying her behavior is “erratic.” According to her official Twitter account, which can be found on Twitter.com/AmandaBynes.com, she tweeted, “I’m suing certain blogs and magazines saying I have a mental illness! They take pictures anytime I’ve gained weight then write a fake story!”

Recently, a story on aceshowbiz.com tells us that Bynes had also hit a pick-up truck while driving in the intersection of Crescent Heights and Melrose while trying to cut-off the car in front of her. Then, she continued to drive away as the driver of the pick-up truck was calling the cops. Bynes was unaware that she had even hit the man’s truck, while six police cars and a helicopter were searching for her. In December, she was seen smoking what appears to be a joint on the streets of New York City. Although, nobody can be sure if it was marijuana she was smoking, Bynes has been up to extremely suspicious behavior and activity lately.

Clearly, Bynes has taken a turn for the worst and might end up like many other celebrities who have led their lives down the wrong path.