October Horoscopes

Aries

Lucky days- 2, 13, 25, 29

This month try and be patient with others. Do not get annoyed with them for trying to help you. There is nothing wrong with a little help sometimes.

Taurus

Lucky days- 5,14,21,25

This month keep your eyes open and trust your own judgment… you will find out who your real friends are. Make sure to stick around with the ones who care.

Gemini

Lucky days- 2, 11, 14, 21

This month stay true to yourself and be heard. The world wants to hear what you have to say. You have the choice to say no.

Cancer

Lucky days- 4, 10, 14, 25

This month you should not stress out. Everything will turn out right. Just give it some time and be patient.

Leo

Lucky days- 1, 10, 20, 24

This month make sure not to get to full of yourself. Be aware of others around you.

Virgo

Lucky days- 3, 10, 20, 25

This month let go of all the stress and take some chances. See where those chances lead. You might end up enjoying it.

Libra

Lucky days- 11, 14, 25, 29

This month try to see people for who they are. Do not try to change them into someone you think they should be.

Scorpio

Lucky days- 3, 10, 14, 24

This month you may have your ups and downs, but you do not have to go through every battle by yourself. Asking for help will not make you weak; it will make you stronger in the end.

Pisces

Lucky days- 5, 14, 20, 25

This month take a brake from your crazy life and just live life in the moment.

Aquarius

Lucky days- 3, 10, 21, 29

This month don’t be afraid to show your true colors. It does not matter what people say as long as you believe in yourself.

Capricorn

Lucky days- 6, 13, 24, 30

This month try not to take over. Make sure you let other people have a chance to do things. You don’t have to make every choice on your own.

Sagittarius

Lucky days- 4, 10, 21, 25

This month do not over think every choice that you make. Make sure that you follow your heart and what you believe to be right.