January Horoscopes

Aries

You may be feeling upset over a promise you were unable to keep or a job you may have left unfinished, but it is never too late to get it done. You may need to try to do things in a different manner, but you will eventually pull through.

Taurus

Big changes are coming ahead. Be prepared and act carefully. Be sure to approach these changes in a positive way and you will see improvement.

Gemini

Stop waiting around for something you know might not happen. Make sure you don’t turn down a great new opportunity because you’re still waiting around for an old one.

Cancer

Things may not always go the way you planned. Allow yourself to be surprised, and don’t plan every moment of your life; you might be missing out on something you never would’ve expected.

Leo

You have a big heart. You will do anything to help a friend. It is a good thing to watch out for your friends, but you also need to make sure you take care of yourself too. Handling everyone’s lives, including your own, could get overwhelming. Take some time for yourself.

Virgo

Don’t be afraid to speak your mind. Saying something could make a huge difference for someone. It will also help you in the long run because it is not good to stay hidden inside of yourself.

Libra

There is no way to change the past. No matter how much you may try to forget, it’s always going to be there. But you can change your perspective on what happened and learn from it. Instead of seeing it as a mistake, try to look at it as a lesson.

Scorpio

You don’t need to let what other people think of you affect you. That is a very old school thing to say, but it is very true. You just have to be yourself and that is the best thing to be. Ignore the people who try to get you down and try to bring yourself up.

Sagittarius

A decision that you have been struggling with for a while is coming to a conclusion very fast. What you choose could affect you greatly. Take some time and think carefully. You have the power and strength to handle it. Don’t forget to believe in yourself.

Capricorn

Be careful what you wish for, because wishes can come true. Make sure it’s what you really want before you ask for it.

Aquarius

You don’t need to feel ashamed of a decision you have made. Try not to build walls around yourself and talk to someone instead. You may find that they can help you or you can help each other.

Pisces

If you want someone to know something, tell them before it’s too late. They can’t read your mind. Don’t be afraid to let them know.

About the Contributor
Jessica Mulkey, Staff Writer
Hi! I’m Jessica Mulkey and  I’m a  senior at Hawthorne High School. I enjoy writing, marching band, listening to music and trying new things. I am not sure what college I want to go to yet but I do know that I wants to follow my dream of being a teacher! This is my second year writing for the Clarion and I am very excited to be writing about all the amazing and fun events that will happen at HHS. Feel free to come up to me and say Hi! I love making new friends!