February Horoscopes

Aries

Lucky days- 4, 7, 16, 23

If you know something that you really want to share with everyone don’t: unless you’re sure that it’s something you want to share. Not all thoughts are meant to be shared with the world, Aries, some are just meant for you.

Taurus

Lucky days- 1, 13, 17, 20

When things aren’t going your way just flip the problem around and make things better. Taurus, you may be feeling like nothing is going to go your way, but today is your lucky day. Something great is going to happen to you if you make it happen.

Gemini

Lucky days- 5, 18, 22, 25

You are very creative in many ways. Why not take this creativity that you have and change things up a bit. Instead of doing the same thing over and over again, do something different during the day. Time might just fly by a bit faster.

Cancer

Lucky days- 4, 13, 17, 23

Try not to lose sight of your thoughts. You have a lot on your mind at the moment, but you need to latch on to one thought and let the rest sort themselves out. Life will be easier for you, Cancer, if you don’t worry about all the problems in the world. The only ones you need to think of is yours.

Leo

Lucky days- 6, 13, 15, 27

Don’t take on a task that is bigger than you are. You like to be seen as trust worthy and reliable. Leo you must know that you don’t have to do everything by yourself with no help from anyone. You’re not a super human, you know.

Virgo

Lucky days- 2, 5, 16, 25

Not everything that you may hear will be true. Some may be a joke, or rumors. The point is, Virgo, don’t trust everything you hear.

Libra

Lucky days- 4, 5, 17, 26

Don’t worry about other people’s judgment. It should only matter who you are as a person and not what others think of you.

Scorpio

Lucky days- 6, 14, 24, 28

You may be the type of person to never stop working until the job is done. Then even when it’s done you go and find another job to do.  Scorpio stop and breathe every once in a while; you don’t need to get all your work done in one whole swift move. Just breathe and take your time because life does go on.

Sagittarius

Lucky days- 6, 15, 24, 26,

Just because you may be having some hard times at home or you’re not talking to a friend, it doesn’t meant it’s the end of the world. Things will get better, Sagittarius, you just have to give the problem some time work itself out.

Capricorn

Lucky days- 4, 21, 23, 25

Don’t be afraid to let others into your life and share your story with the ones around you. They may just do the same back towards you, Capricorn. You may also find that you have a lot in common with others to which could lead to a good friendship. You just have to take the first step and let your guard down a little bit.

Aquarius

Lucky days- 6, 12, 25, 28

Don’t be quick to jump to conclusions on who you think a person is. You may think that you have everyone all figured out. When in reality, Aquarius, you may only be scratching the surface of who that person really is.

Pisces

Lucky days- 14, 20, 22, 25

If you happen to cross paths with someone who seems mean or cruel in any way, know that you have two options: you can stop and help them through their bad day or you can turn and walk the other way. All you have to do is walk away from them. You don’t need to complicate things more than they are.

Jessica Mulkey, Staff Writer
Hi! I’m Jessica Mulkey and  I’m a  senior at Hawthorne High School. I enjoy writing, marching band, listening to music and trying new things. I am not sure what college I want to go to yet but I do know that I wants to follow my dream of being a teacher! This is my second year writing for the Clarion and I am very excited to be writing about all the amazing and fun events that will happen at HHS. Feel free to come up to me and say Hi! I love making new friends!