• New York college student dies after falling from clock tower weeks before graduating.

• Strong storms, including at least one tornado, have swept through parts of the Midwest and the Mid-Atlantic region.

• Lori Loughlin pleads not guilty in her first response to the college admissions scam.

The Legend of Bigfoot

Bigfoot in the Woods?

wordpress.com

Bigfoot in the Woods?

Liam Duffy, Staff Writer

We all know the most ridiculous and mysterious stories in the world today. You may think you have heard all of the tales, but have you ever heard of Bigfoot? This creature is also known as the Abominable Snowman, the Sasquatch, or the yeti but the stories are still the same.

There are reports that a large and hairy creature is sighted in places like snowy mountains, remote forests, and places where there aren’t many humans. People do say that yetis and sasquatches are different due to the fact “or rumor” that yetis live in the Himalaya region of Nepal or Tibet and sasquatches live in remote forests in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States or the Canadian Province of British Columbia.

There have been pictures of the mystical creature and people have been searching for it for a very long time. Even though there are thousands of pictures of the bigfoot, some of the evidence has been found to be fake: like people in monkey costumes or even a photo shopped picture.

There is one piece of evidence that no one can copy unless they had some cement and a really large foot. There was a foot print that was the size of a large creature that was found in Washington State in the 1980s. Is the footprint fake or was it actually made by the real deal himself?

Even to this day, no one knows due to a lack of evidence and too much distrust and lies in the internet. The world is a mysterious place and we may never know what is real or not.

Liam Duffy, Editor

Hello, my name is Liam Duffy. I am a senior here at Hawthorne High School and I am a writer for The Clarion. I also partake in some of the school's other...

• The Legend of Bigfoot

Spirit Week Day 4: Throwback Thursday

• The Legend of Bigfoot

Spirit Week Day 3: Workout Wednesday

• The Legend of Bigfoot

Shark Tank 2019

• The Legend of Bigfoot

Spirit Week Day 2: Tropical Tuesday

• The Legend of Bigfoot

Spirit Week Day 1: Twin Takeover

• The Legend of Bigfoot

Generous Donation Given to Hawthorne High School

• The Legend of Bigfoot

HHS Pool Renovations Coming Soon

• The Legend of Bigfoot

Nick Manzi: Mr. Congeniality 2019

• The Legend of Bigfoot

Mr. Hawthorne 2019 Recap

• The Legend of Bigfoot

Luke Kowalski: Mr. Hawthorne 2019

The Legend of Bigfoot