Time to Watch Some Movies!

Sierra Van Houten, Editor

Fall is now upon us and you know what that means: time to grab a blanket and watch some movies.

Of course there are a lot of classics you can watch, but what about all of the new ones that are so enticing? Well, I am here to tell you about some of the best ones that have recently been released and one that has yet to reach theaters. These movies range from Horror to Science Fiction to Mystery. So sit back, relax, and grab your popcorn and let’s begin with the movies.

Night school (PG-13). Kevin Hart and Tiffany Haddish are the stars of this film. It is about a man who blew up his place of employment, and is now forced to get his GED. However he is thrown into a class where he has misfit students there with him and his teacher does not think he is the brightest tool in the shed. His goal is to prove to his teacher that he can and will pass the class and get his GED no matter what the circumstance may be. (Release Date: September 28, 2018)

The Meg (PG-13). This one is like JAWS but on steroids and a whole lot scarier. This shows the journey of a crew of men on the seas who get trapped by a 75 foot megalodon shark who was known to be prehistoric. This leaves one question, will the crew survive? Or will the shark have a huge lunch? (Released: August 10, 2018)

Searching (PG-13). This one is about a father who is trying to find his 16 year old daughter who has suspiciously gone missing. However with no luck, 37 hours later and a whole team of investigators not finding anything helpful to the case, he decides to open his daughter’s laptop to try to find some answers as to where she could have gone to. This movie is a real thriller because it relates to the technology ruled world that we all live in today. So I guess the question is will he ever find his daughter with the help of technology? Or will she be gone forever? (Released: August 24, 2018)