• NASA's InSight Mars Lander Touches Down 1 Week from Today!

• Chris Watts sentenced to life in prison in 'inhumane' killings of two daughters and pregnant wife.

• Rain will bring much-needed relief to California fires, but also new dangers.

Five Must Haves for the Fall!

sites.udel.edu/honorsblog/2014/10/06/brace-yourselves-fall-is-coming/

Bryanna Barreto and Le'Ana Butler

As summer finally come to an end, we begin to acknowledge the reality that Fall is actually upon us. Then we are reminded of all the things we love about this season! Autumn is so much more than just the beginning of the school year. As the temperature drops, we jump into a whole new plethora of activities. Sometimes we forget how great Fall is because we are too busy missing summer. So here are 5 Fall Must-Haves to remind you why this season is pretty great too!

Pumpkin Spice Everything! : From the iconic Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte to Pumpkin Spice Oreo, candles, and even pumpkin spice scented soap and lotion! Pumpkin spice is definitely a fall must-have! Along with the majority of the population, I become obsessed with all things pumpkin spice as soon as October 1 hits. There are so many different ways to spice things up with this flavor so do yourself the biggest favor and try it out this fall!

Halloween Costume! : Whether you decide to stay in or go out this October 31, Fall simply is not complete without the perfect Halloween costume! There are so many unique costumes to choose from. Becoming someone else for a day and having an excuse to beg for candy is definitely top ten Fall pastimes in my opinion! No matter how old you get, Halloween is always a fun day to embrace your inner kid and have loads of fun!

Color Nails! : All year round nails for the girls are a necessity! From a metallic matte to glitter, there are plenty of styles to choose from! Basic but beautiful color must haves for this fall are a warm brown, simple white, burgundy, or a lavender purple. All warm colors with a matte finish is another way to spice up the nails for this month of October! Any color that fits the season will do you just right!

Fall Fashion! : The absolute best part of this season, and what I have been waiting for since the middle of July, is the Fall Fashion! That’s right, it’s finally sweater weather! We’ve got the must have fall scarves, knit sweaters, boots, and of course you gotta steal your boyfriend’s hoodie! The weather gets colder and you get to bring out a whole new side of your style! It can be really fun to switch it up from your summer style, and shopping for new fall pieces is always an adventure. This season don’t be afraid to step outside your style comfort zone and try something new! Take advantage of the change in the seasons and be bold in your fashion choices!

Fall Activities! : As this season approaches, many people get together with their families and do fun fall activities for the younger ones and adults to enjoy! Like apple picking, families get the chance to spend quality time with each other and cherish these little moments together. Scary movies are also on the move! 31 days of all scary movies are playing now on television! So do not hesitate to check it out! During this month, we also get the chance to hang out with friends and watch all of these upcoming scary movies that are coming out in theaters! Movies such as “The Nun”, “Halloween” and “Winchester” are movies you must watch on the weekends with friends!

Bryanna Barreto, Staff Writer

Hi ! My name is Bryanna Barreto, a senior at Hawthorne High School. This is my first and last year being a part of The Clarion. It is a pleasure to be...

• Five Must Haves for the Fall!

Student Profiles

Senior Spotlight: Timothy Palmer

• Five Must Haves for the Fall!

Student Profiles

Senior Spotlight: Emma Mathews

• Five Must Haves for the Fall!

Sports

Girl’s Soccer State Tournament

• Five Must Haves for the Fall!

Justice For Jones: Why #BlackLivesMatter

• Five Must Haves for the Fall!

Three Must Have Recipes for Thanksgiving

• Five Must Haves for the Fall!

Wall of Respect

• Five Must Haves for the Fall!

The New HHS Track

• Five Must Haves for the Fall!

HHS Welcomes New Principal Mr.Cunningham

• Five Must Haves for the Fall!

Student Profiles

Senior Drum Major: Brian Reilly

• Five Must Haves for the Fall!

2018-19 Hawthorne Bears Football Preview

Five Must Haves for the Fall!