Shopping Season!!

Christmas Presents
The Lamb Family
Christmas Presents

The holiday season is still right around the corner so, it’s time to do some last minute shopping. Although the holidays aren’t all about gifts, it’s still a nice thing to do for your loved ones.

If you have young children, they love to wake up on Christmas morning and see tons of gifts under the tree. All around the world people exchange gifts with each other, as this is also a way of showing your appreciation for a loved one. 

You don’t have to spend tons of money on gifts either. You could spend a tiny bit of money and it still means something. It means you put thought into it and still bought them a gift, and you truly care about them. You could also make a homemade gift. This is also very special because it shows that you took time and made something for them. 

Another good idea is maybe just buying a loved one a gift card. Although it’s not as fun as getting them a gift, at least then they can spend the giftcard on something they really want. This is an easier way than getting them a gift if you don’t have much time to shop. You could get them one to their favorite store/place or even just a simple Visa gift card that they can use basically everywhere. 

These are just a few ideas to make shopping easier for you. There are a lot of different places that you can shop for clothing, toys, etc. For toys they have lots of stores. If you wanna shop for LEGOS they have a great LEGO store in the mall that you could shop at.

They also have great clothing stores like Macy’s, Garage, Aeropostale, Old Navy, Nike, and tons of other options. These stores have good and affordable clothes that you could get for your family. So if you were thinking about getting something like that then those are a few good options.

About the Contributor
Amanda Provenzano, Staff Writer
Hi I am Amanda Provenzano and I am currently a freshman at Hawthorne High School. I am so excited to write for the Clarion for the first time and in my first year of high school. I love writing, so I am very excited to write for our school. I love playing soccer and I am currently on the HHS varsity soccer team. I like a lot of food, but my favorite is pasta. My interests are writing, hanging out with friends and family, sports, and watching TV.