Taylor Swift and the Art of Attending a Kansas City Chief’s Game

Taylor+Swift...
Dvincleo
Taylor Swift…

The relationship between Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce has been closely watched by fans and the media. Taylor Swift, the widely acclaimed singer-songwriter, and Travis Kelce, the accomplished professional football player, have been romantically linked since their first public appearance together at an awards show. The couple has been seen enjoying each other’s company at various events and outings, indicating a strong bond between them. Through their successes, they have found common ground and support in each other’s careers. As their relationship continues to evolve, fans are eagerly awaiting more updates on the connection between these two talented individuals. On a good note, here are the updates:

It was reported on January 28, 2023: The Chiefs advance to the LVII Super Bowl.

Overall, Taylor Swift has reportedly attended 12 games throughout the season and was present for their most recent win. 

In the AFC championship game on January 28, the Kansas City Chiefs defeated the Baltimore Ravens 17-10 to earn a spot in the 2024 Super Bowl, which she attended. She was seen decked out in red and white (Chief’s colors) and chatting with Kelce’s mom, cheering along for the touchdown.

October 1, 2023: Taylor Swift attends the Chiefs-Jets game in New Jersey.

In East Rutherford, NJ, Taylor makes another appearance, this time with her closest friends, including Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds, Sophie Turner, Britney Mahomes, and several more, to cheer on the Chiefs.

October 12, 2023: This time around, the Chiefs took on the Denver Broncos 8-19. Taylor met Kelce’s dad for the first time. He described her as “a very, very sweet, very charming, down-to-earth young woman.” Nothing like a spoiled musician.

October 22, 2023: Taylor Swift matches with Brittany Mahomes at her 4th Chiefs game

December 3, 2023: Swift flew to snowy Wisconsin to cheer on Kelce and the Chiefs as they took on the Green Bay Packers. Up until now, Swift has been the team’s good luck charm; unfortunately, this time around, the Chiefs weren’t able to pull off another win. Final Score: 27-19.

December 10, 2023: The Bills defeated the Chiefs 20-17, bringing the Kansas City record to 4-2 whenever Taylor is in the house. She can be seen wearing a long black coat, Chief’s sweater, and her signature red lip. 

December 17, 2023: Taylor Swift endures the boos at Gillette Stadium to see the Chiefs play the New England Patriots with her dad, Scott Swift. The Chiefs beat the New England Patriots 27-17 to improve to 9-5.

December 25, 2023: With another appearance this time on Christmas Day, marked the fourth straight game when Swift was in the house enjoying a break from her “Eras Tour.” Unfortunately, the Chiefs were stunned 24-14 by the Las Vegas Raiders. 

December 31, 2023: For New Year’s Eve, Swift returned to Arrowhead Stadium for the ninth time and cheered on the Chiefs to victory over the Cincinnati Bengals. The Chiefs won 25-17.

January 13, 2023: This game marked the fourth coldest game in NFL history, with a temperature of -4 degrees at kickoff. Despite the cold, the game ended in a Chief’s victory, 26-7.

January 21, 2023: The Chiefs, who had advanced to the NFL playoffs divisional round, went to Buffalo on January 21 to play the Bills, a repeat of their 20-17 defeat on December 10. Along with Swift, Jason Kelce, and his wife, Kylie Kelce, she was joined at the game by friends Cara Delevingne and Brittany Mahomes.

January 28, 2023: The Kansas City Chiefs beat the Baltimore Ravens in the AFC championship game to advance to the 2024 Super Bowl. The Chiefs advance to the Super Bowl! 

One quick note…they did win the Super Bowl as well. And yes, Swift was there. She was shown on TV many times.

Sara Saleh, Staff Writer
Hi there! My name is Sara Saleh and I'm currently a senior here at HHS. I am looking forward to sharing my stories here. I adore reading, watching movies, coffee and hanging out with friends. My dream is to get my PHD in Psychology and open up my own practice. I hope you enjoy reading my articles!