Upcoming Movies!

Movies, Movies, Movies...
Shmector
Movies, Movies, Movies…

There are a lot of fun and exciting movies coming out in 2024. There are a lot of thrillers, comedies, action movies, etc. If there are any new movies that you are interested in you should definitely go see it at your nearest movie theater. A good one that is coming out is a new Beetlejuice movie. It’s called “Beetlejuice Beetlejuice.”

If you haven’t seen the original movie you should definitely watch it before you go see this one. It is a very good movie about two people who died and have new people move into their house and they try to scare them away. The owners ask someone named “Beetlejuice” for help, but he just takes it too far. It is a very good movie. 

Another new exciting movie coming out is “Inside Out 2.” If you watched the other Inside Out, it’s a very good Disney movie about different emotions. This movie is very family friendly and great to watch. So if you like disney movies you will definitely like this movie.

If you like horror and comedy movies, a new movie called “Lisa Frankenstein” is coming out. It isn’t inappropriate and if you like a good scare this one’s for you. Lots of people love movies like “Frankenstein” so if you like those types of zombie movies you should definitely give it a try. 

The new “Mean Girls” movie just came out. I would recommend seeing the first movie before the second. It’s a very good comedy movie that is very enjoyable. It’s about girls in high school that “rule the school.” It is also a musical so if you are into those then this is a good movie to watch! 

The new “Kung Fu Panda 4” is coming out on March 8. If you have watched these movies before and love pandas then you should try it out. These movies are very kid friendly and are great to watch with kids. Also “Despicable Me 4” is coming out! There are so many minion movies and they are all amazing. Who doesn’t love minions? So you should definitely consider going to see this movie. It comes out on July 3! 

A lot of other movies are coming out this year, but these are just a few suggestions! Go and enjoy!

Amanda Provenzano, Staff Writer
Hi I am Amanda Provenzano and I am currently a freshman at Hawthorne High School. I am so excited to write for the Clarion for the first time and in my first year of high school. I love writing, so I am very excited to write for our school. I love playing soccer and I am currently on the HHS varsity soccer team. I like a lot of food, but my favorite is pasta. My interests are writing, hanging out with friends and family, sports, and watching TV.