Best Beaches: NJ Edition

Surfergirl30
Historic Seaside Heights NJ

What is the best thing to do in the summer? Obviously, go to the beach!

New Jersey has some of the best beaches, many people go to the New Jersey beaches in the summer. Some of the most popular beaches are Seaside, Wildwood, Cape May, Long Beach Island, and many more. There are many beaches to choose from when going down the shore in New Jersey.

There are many things to do on the beach. You can go jet skiing, a boat ride, walk on the boardwalk, shop, go on rides, tan, and go in the water to swim. The most popular times to go to the Jersey Shore are Memorial Day weekend, July 4th, Labor Day, and mostly anytime in the summer.

If you want more family friend beaches to go to you should go to Point Pleasant, Beach Haven, Spring Lake, and Ocean City. These are more family friendly then some of the other beaches.

Some of the other beaches are to crowded and full of teens and other people, that may not be family friendly.

Personally, Seaside and Long Branch are my favorite beaches to go to in the summer.

They are both very nice beaches and have many things to do. Seaside has the big boardwalk and Long Branch does not, but it still has shops and places to eat.

If I am going to the beach for a day I go to Long Branch, but if I stay at the beach for a couple of days, I go to Seaside. Going to the beach is one of my favorite things to do in the summer. I love to tan and swim in the ocean with my friends and family.

About the Contributor
Breanna Curcio, Editor
Hi! Im Breanna Curcio, and I'm a junior here at Hawthorne High School. This is my second year writing for the Clarion, and my first year being an editor. I'm excited to write for the Clarion. I can't wait to write for the Clarion as a junior this year.