The Most Stressful Time of the Year

Yes, Finals Are Coming.

http://www.bristolcc.edu/

Yes, Finals Are Coming.

Sierra Van Houten, Staff Writer

The last week of school is less than one month away and it is something students look forward to from the very first day of school.

We students enjoy having a break from education and having a chance to be ourselves and relax. But along with the last week of school, comes the dreaded final exams. I don’t know about teachers, but I do know that finals stress every student out. If you are a senior you are considered to be lucky because you can get exempt from the final exams and don’t have to study for them. For underclassmen, we are not so lucky. Our last few weeks of school consist of reading study guides and trying to remember everything we have learned from September to June.

So students cram for exams that could make or break their grades. For some, it’s a chance to get on the honor roll. For others, the final is a means to getting a passing grade for the year.

No matter what the final is you should always try your best to get a good grade on the exam. You just have to remember to always give it everything you have because you never know what can happen. Students also need to relax a little bit because no matter how scary the exam may seem, it is just another test.

But most importantly, you need to study. If you do not study you are almost guaranteed to fail because you do not know the information and you will not be able to answer the questions properly. From the Clarion to all student here at HHS, we wish you the best of luck on the final exams.