The Glory of Hawthorne

Hawthorne+NJ
Mr. Matte
Hawthorne NJ

Hawthorne is a cozy town in New Jersey.

Its story began in 1898 when the town got official borough status. Today, Hawthorne thrives with a blend of homes, schools, and parks.

Its roads are lined with beautiful trees, and because of its beauty, locals and tourists alike flock to our small town oasis. The town is famous for its community spirit. This strength is shown in its many events and festivals, which brings the close-knit even closer together. 

In addition to its warm spirit, Hawthorne has many varying facilities and sights. Residents can revel in a combination of entertaining activities inside the city’s nicely maintained parks, which provide areas for sports, picnics, and leisurely strolls.

Hawthorne is also acknowledged for its fantastic school system, which supplies a great education to the younger residents of the city. Furthermore, the city’s proximity to New York city, just a quick drive away, offers residents admission to the bustling city, making it a perfect place for commuters.

Hawthorne’s historical downtown region is a hub of local organizations, restaurants, and shops, contributing to the town’s specific characteristics. Visitors can explore a number of eating establishments, boutique shops, and cultural  sights, making it a delightful place for those looking for a flavor of small-town attractions.

Overall, Hawthorne stands as a welcoming and colorful community, blending its rich records with modern facilities to create a without a doubt attractive area to live and visit. 

Sara Caraballo, Staff Writer
Hi, my name is Sara Caraballo and I'm a freshman at Hawthorne High School. I'm really excited to start writing for Clarion. I enjoy playing volleyball and soccer. I'm currently not on a team yet, butI hope to start on one soon. I also enjoy writing, art, and spending time with my friends and family.