National College Fair

New Jersey will be hosting a National College Fair at the Meadowlands Exposition Center on Wednesday, April 24, 2013 and Thursday April 25, 2013.  There is no admission charge for this wonderful opportunity.

Colleges from all over the country will have booths where questions are welcomed and representatives are eager to talk with students.  College admissions representatives will be there to answer key questions that students and their parents might have.  The representatives will talk about their entrance requirements, campus life, and application deadlines and majors.  The college fair will give students the opportunity to ask questions and set up college interviews while picking up literature and learning about the different types of financial aid programs available to them.  To participate in this event, it’s recommended that students come with questions in mind and register online at www.gotomyncf.come to print a bar code identification to bring to the fair.  The bar code will allow college reps to gather students’ information to contact them more easily, which allows more time for conversation.

The New Jersey National College Fair will be held on Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon and 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.  The fair will also be held on Thursday from 9:00am to 12:00 noon.