2014 Winter Dance

This year’s Hawthorne High School Holiday Dance, held at Macaluso’s Banquet Hall here in Hawthorne, had a fantastic turnout.  The atmosphere was entertaining and upbeat the entire night.   Thanks to Mystical Entertainment (the evening’s DJ) students and teachers alike were on the dance floor the entire evening.  Everyone who went had a blast! Freshman Carly Spirito said,” The dance was absolutely amazing. I had the best time.”

The amazing buffet style food provided by Macaluso’s included eggplant rollatini, fried calamari, chicken, meatballs, pizza, salad, and so much more.  The dessert table included, ice cream, chocolate cake, carrot cake, fruit, coffee, etc.

All in all, the dance was a perfect way for students to spend a night out; away from school, with good friends, good music and good food.photo (1)photo 4

Rocco Pecoraro
Rocco Pecoraro, Editor
My name is Rocco Pecoraro, and I am currently a junior at HHS. I am on the varsity cheer team here at HHS.  My hobbies include tumbling, reading, being a school activist, cheering, modeling for my sponsorship with Jelly's Surf Company, and running.  This year I am apart of Student Council, the Italian Club, Share, and Class Cabinet.  My goal in life is to go to NYU and get a job as a book editor and publisher, or a journalist.  I hope you all enjoy my articles!  I encourage any suggestions for articles by all of my fellow students.