Student Secrets

Student Secrets

Barbara Cucci and Julia Aguero, Staff Writer

Everyone has their secrets, and we put it upon ourselves to find out the truth about the rumors of the HHS students.

As it turns out, the rumors about Jordan Scrivens are true! Not only does she like spray cheese, she likes spray cheese that is chedder flavored! When asked about this alleged bad habit, all Scrivens had to say was, “I can’t help myself, been doing it since I was a kid.” Well we all have our guilty pleasures, I guess.

Meghan Knepper never changing her socks? Well, we have confirmed the stinky gossip. We just had to ask Knepper about this smelly situation. “My socks are lucky. I have never gone a day without these socks. I live in these socks. Yeah they have a hole or two, but I can handle it.” Maybe you can handle it, but what about us!

Moises Garro as it turns out has some deep secrets to spill too. Even though he has one tough build, Garro refuses to eat normal food. The only food he will even touch is baby food! Eighteen year old and baby food? You would never be able to tell by just looking at him, but ever wonder why he refuses to accompany you out to eat? Well we found your answer. “I love baby food. The texture of it is just so satisfying. I don’t know why it’s only for babies.” He should have out grown this by now, no?

Kelly Grenier has picked up some bad habits as well. We all know Grenier has a love for dogs, but no one knows how far the love really goes. Not only does she pet her dogs, she licks them too! When asked about these strange accusations, Grenier justified her actions, “My dogs love me and lick me all the time, I am just trying to show the love back!” Well, that’s one way to show affection.

It is no secret that Veronika Alvarez loves freshly painted toe nails, but is there a reason other than the love for pink behind it? We caught Alvarez in the action in class on Monday, March 28th biting her toe nails! Finger nails are one thing, but toes are definitely going over-board. We tried asking Alvarez about her love for toe-tasting, but she denied the allegations.

We know and love the Matari siblings, but do we really know them as well as we think? Laith Matari has fessed up to a deep secret, his own sister doesn’t even know! As it turns out, the well-known freshman is obsessed with braiding his own leg hair! “It’s really long, and sometimes I get bored. I see the girls do it with their hair sometimes, but the hair on my head isn’t long enough. I noticed my leg hair is abnormally thick and long, so I thought I’d give it a go. Been doing it ever since.” Someone needs a hot wax coupon for their next birthday.

Steven Plaszky is a well-known bowler throughout the school. What we didn’t know is how he got to be as good as he is. Turns out, Plaszky got his perfect grip on the bowling ball by playing with his bellybutton. “It’s all in the grip. I stick my finger in my bellybutton from time to time which helps practice. It works, so I just keep doing it.” Don’t knock it until you try it.

We all know Tim Matthews for his blonde hair. However, his hair may not be as blonde as we think it is. We looked into it, and it turns out Matthews is a natural red head! We were shocked to hear this, but Matthews was ready to fess up, “I have been holding onto the weight of this secret for so long now, I just had to tell someone. I was made fun of for my bright red hair when I was little, so my mom let me dye it. My hair may be dyed blonde, but I will always be a red head at heart.” Change can definitely be a good thing.

We sincerely apologize if anyone reading this has been traumatized in anyway.