Here Comes Spirit Week!

Sierra and Gabby

HHS Spirit Week!

Kayla Cabascango, Staff Writer

Spirit Week returns the week of October 23-27, and it is a time for everyone to participate in.

Be sure to dress to each theme, every day of the week! Monday’s theme is “Merica Monday”, when you can dress in red, white, blue, stripes, stars, and any of your patriotic gear. Tuesday’s theme is “Tacky Tourist Tuesday”, when you can wear anything that fits the theme of a traveler. Wednesday’s theme is “Workout Wednesday”, so be sure to wear any of your athletic clothing or sportswear that corresponds with the theme of working out. Thursday’s theme is determined by your grade, freshman wear purple, sophomores wear green, juniors wear red, seniors wear black, and also faculty wear pink. Finally, Friday’s theme is “Blue and White”! Friday is the day to show off all your school spirit and wear any Hawthorne High School bears apparel. This is the time to show everyone your spirit, so remember each day’s theme!

Here’s what to do to earn points for your grade: follow the theme each day and encourage peers to participate as well. Homeroom teachers will be counting how many people are participating during the week. The more people participating, the more points your grade will earn. The grade with the most total points will receive a prize. Only one grade will win, will it be yours? The winners will be announced after the event has concluded.

Good luck to everyone!