Ecology Club

Ecology+Club

Lubanah Alayoubi, Staff Writer

Are you interested in joining any clubs? If so, then the Ecology club is the perfect place to start.

The Ecology club is an exciting club that teaches students all about different ecosystems and wildlife. While it offers an opportunity for club members to increase their knowledge of Ecology, it also stresses the importance of reducing the amount of waste we throw away and recycling used items that may be beneficial.

The Ecology club takes place in room 100 and is run by Mr. Crimmel, science teacher here at Hawthorne High School. Throughout the school year, members of the club will participate in various activities that will help raise awareness among the youth.

One form of activity is when members are assigned to go to the elementary schools and teach 3rd graders about the science of natural habitats. There will also be many educational field trips taking place over the next several months.

The reason why the Ecology club is important is that it allows students to reflect on the beauty of nature and inspires individuals to maintain a sanitary environment. Moreover, it embeds the skills of participation, cooperation, and leadership within its members. So, what are you waiting for? Join the Ecology club today!