• New York college student dies after falling from clock tower weeks before graduating.

• Strong storms, including at least one tornado, have swept through parts of the Midwest and the Mid-Atlantic region.

• Lori Loughlin pleads not guilty in her first response to the college admissions scam.

Spring Spirit Week

Spring Spirit Week

The week of April 15, HHS will be having its first Spring spirit week! On Monday, grab your best friend and coordinate your outfits because it’s Matching Monday!

Aloha! You can get a head start on your vacation clothing because it’s Tropical Tuesday!

Get ready to break a sweat because the third day of our Spring spirit week is Workout Wednesday!

Find something in your mom or dad’s closet because it’s Throwback Thursday! Here is some inspiration for those who are struggling on what to wear for these days.

• Matching Monday – This is completely up to you and your best friend! But, you can choose to potentially wear matching costumes.

• Tropical Tuesday – Dress like a tourist! You can thrift from a store. Not only would they have the items you need, but they have great deals!

• Workout Wednesday – Wear your headbands, sweats, leggings, hoodies, just any active wear you own!

• Throwback Thursday – If you can’t find anything in your parent’s closet, accessorize your own clothing and modify it to achieve the throwback look you want!
Melanie Bilbao, Editor

Hello, my name is Melanie Bilbao and this year I am a junior here at HHS. This is my second year writing for The Clarion and I am very excited to partake...

Varinia Carranza, Staff Writer

Hi my name is Varinia Carranza, this is my first year of Journalism and I'm very excited to write articles for the school newspaper, The Clarion. I'm currently...

Alexandria Henriquez, Editor

Hi! My name is Alexandria Henriquez, I'm a student here at Hawthorne High School taking on junior year! I'm a part of the Creative Writing Club and Spanish...

Rachael Konyak, Staff Writer

Hi, I'm Rachael Konyak and I am currently a junior at Hawthorne High School. This is my second year writing for The Clarion. I'm a member of the marching...

• Spring Spirit Week

Spirit Week Day 4: Throwback Thursday

• Spring Spirit Week

Spirit Week Day 3: Workout Wednesday

• Spring Spirit Week

Shark Tank 2019

• Spring Spirit Week

Spirit Week Day 2: Tropical Tuesday

• Spring Spirit Week

Spirit Week Day 1: Twin Takeover

• Spring Spirit Week

Generous Donation Given to Hawthorne High School

• Spring Spirit Week

HHS Pool Renovations Coming Soon

• Spring Spirit Week

Nick Manzi: Mr. Congeniality 2019

• Spring Spirit Week

Mr. Hawthorne 2019 Recap

• Spring Spirit Week

Luke Kowalski: Mr. Hawthorne 2019

Spring Spirit Week