The Road to Success

The Road to Success

Arelyn Polanco, Staff Writer

Success is something that does not come easy.

Knowing the hard work you have to put into it and knowing exactly what you want is often something people struggle with. So many people want success, but not exactly everyone knows what they want and how to reach it.

When you switch your mindset and aim for one thing, and put all of your time and effort into reaching it, that’s what success is in my opinion. Although success always has the same definition, different people have different views on what it is and what steps you need to take to reach it.

The Clarion was lucky enough to find some students who were more than willing to share their ideas on this topic.

The Clarion: what is your idea of success and what would you do to reach it?

Adrianna Taylor (HHS Freshman): Success is reaching all of your goals. How would I achieve success? I would achieve success by taking one risk after another…

Arianna Benitez (HHS Freshman): To me, I feel like success is just being happy…in order to reach it, I would work harder and get more sleep…

Natalya Batista (HHS Freshman): To me success is about reaching your end goals…and it is something that will not comes easy…it takes a lot of hard work. In order to accomplish what I want out of life,  I would continue striving, pushing through and not giving up…

Stephanie Carbine (HHS Freshman) : Success is about being happy…to reach it?  I would just keep doing what I love.