HHS Spanish Club

Ralpe
The Spanish Flag

Hawthorne High School has a lot of fun and interesting groups to join. The Spanish Club is a good one to join because it not only allows you to have fun and hang out with people you like, but it also teaches you the culture of the Spanish community.

The Spanish Club also gives to people in need, going to soup kitchens and giving presents to kids that aren’t as fortunate. They also have the Spanish Club Festival where they have music, food, and games to play with your friends.

It is a good way for the school to raise money and raise awareness for the Spanish Club.

The Spanish Club is also a good way to meet new people to talk to and to have different experiences while in school. It gets people involved with different communities and gives them new things to do.

Joining clubs like the Spanish Club may be the thing that gets you to your next level and lets you get involved with different groups and a variety of new cultures.

Gakiel Beard, Staff Writer
My name is Gakiel and  I am a junior here at Hawthorne High School. I am taking journalism this year and it is also my first time writing for the Clarion. I like listening to music and playing basketball , I am interested in writing about all kinds of different topics this year and I am excited to learn more and increase my writing skills.