Pappy’s Juice Bar

Courtesy of pappysjuicebarnj.com
Pappy’s Juice Bar

If looking for a tasty refreshing place to enjoy on a beautiful day, Pappy’s Juice Bar is the place to go. This place has a warm environment that matches their food and items. They sell smoothies for every kind of craving you have. They have berries, pitaya, and so many more delicious flavors.

You can even create your own smoothie or juice; some options consist of kale, beets, celery, banana, pineapple, strawberry, passionfruit, etc. My favorite smoothie from Pappy’s is the PBB CUP it contains, peanut butter, banana, chocolate, and almond milk.

To me it tastes like a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup so if you have a sweet tooth, that’s the one!

Not craving a smoothie? That’s okay, they also sell french fries, empanadas, grilled cheese, and burgers. 

All of their items are vegan based; they don’t use any real meat or “real” milk. It’s perfect if you have a sensitive stomach and can’t handle milk. If you are also trying to get a healthier diet some of the items listed can be beneficial to your goal.

One of these days be sure to check out Pappy’s at 195 Diamond Bridge Ave!

Steph Diaz, Staff Writer
Hi, my name is Steph! I am a senior at Hawthorne High School and this is my first year writing for the school newspaper. I'm excited to be a part of the paper and the Journalism Club! I am nationally from the Dominican Republic and Peru. I enjoy hanging out with my friends and drawing. I also have a cute dog named Rocky!