Bubbakoo’s In FairLawn!

Bubbakoo Might Be For You
StickerGiant
Bubbakoo Might Be For You

Feeling like having a burrito?

Bubbakoos Burritos in Fair Lawn (there is one in Midland Park as well!) is the place to go. Bubbakoos is a Mexican fusion casual restaurant, originally based in Point Pleasant, New Jersey. It was founded in 2008. 

Bubbakoos has grown to more than 100 locations in 15 different states. The founders are Paul Altero and Bill Hart, who developed the concept after spending time working together in a restaurant.

They have a variety of options to choose from when ordering from Bubbakoo’s. Starting from chips and guac, bowls, burritos, quesadilla, wings, and curly fries. For sweet treats they have Boardwalk Cookies chocolate chip cookies, along with Love Chips. 

Bubbakoo’s is one of my favorites spots to go to when looking for real food to eat. Their style of food I personally think is very homey and welcoming. What I love about Bubbakoo’s is that you can choose what goes in your meals rather than picking out things you don’t want in your meal. They also have a  variety of vegan meals for people who can’t or choose to not have meat. 

The location in Fair Lawn is special as it is open 7 days a week from 11 am – 10 pm. So, whenever the cravings hit, Bubbakoos is available for you. I hope you take a chance on Bubbakoos, they won’t disappoint!