Quick Take: Spring Break Ideas

Spring...
countryboy1949
Spring…

As Spring Break gets closer, there are a lot of fun ideas and activities students and their families can do!

One of them is going on vacation: have a quick getaway with family and enjoy your time.

Another fun idea is to go outdoors and to take a simple walk: look at nature and enjoy the fresh air.

If you prefer to be indoors, you could always book a hotel room with family and enjoy an indoor pool. It’s like bringing a little summer into your life…when it’s not quite summer yet.

Just remember, Spring is officially here. Have fun. Take a break. Enjoy the big and little things in life. The Clarion wishes each and every one of you a happy Spring Break…be safe!

About the Contributor
Diana Bonilla, Staff Writer
Hello! My name is Diana Bonilla and I am a junior at Hawthorne High School. This is my first year writing for the Clarion. I am super excited and really looking forward to it. I really enjoy writing ever since I was little and never seem to get bored of it, and now I will be writing and also informing people about what is going on in school and outside of school. I love reading as well, especially on a nice and calming afternoon. I like spending my free time with my friends and going out and watching Disney movies as well. My dream career would be in the medical field as a neurologist since I really do think that this is the right path for me and I am really interested in it. I hope you enjoy the articles I will writing for the school newspaper!