Jets Vs Giants 2023

NY+Jets
Ed Yourdon
NY Jets

The Jets vs Giants was a very interesting game.

The Jets started with the ball in the first quarter: this first position ended in a Zach Wilson fumble. The Giants recovered.

The Giants would end up with 3 points off this drive, thanks to a Graham Gano 33 yard FG. The Giants were up 3-0.

The scoring would not change until Zach Wilson threw a pass to Breece Hall, who made an incredible run and scored a touchdown. The Jets were now up 7-3.

With 9 minutes left in the quarter the Giants were able to score a touchdown, on a 3rd and goal, The Giants now had the lead, 10-7.

The Giants had a chance to close out the game and secure the win, but poor clock management and a missed 35 yard field goal attempt allowed the Jets to get the ball back and have one more chance to tie the game.

Zach Wilson and the less than stellar Jet’s offense are able to move down the field…suddenly, the offense comes to life. Bringing the ball down to the 20 yard line, the Jets line up for a game tying field goal and yes, they get it…sending the game into overtime…a 20-20 tie…

IN overtime, the Jets are able to move the ball once again…at the 33 yard line, Jets kicker Greg Zuerlein comes in and hits the game winner. The Jets win the game 13-10.

The Jets next play on Monday night, November 6. Their opponent: the LA Chargers.

Enoc Pimentel, Staff Writer
Hey, my name is Enoc Pimentel and I am a Junior at Hawthorne High School. This is my second year at HHS and my first year writing for the Clarion. My hobbies are playing video games, riding dirt and pedal bikes, and watching movies and shows. Also my nationalities are Dominican, Cuban, and Puerto Rican. I am a very chill person when I first talk to someone, but when I get comfortable I am known to be VERY energetic. I am looking forward to writing for the Clarion!