Giants Star Tommy Devito

NY Giants
Crevette_X
NY Giants

Tommy Devito has become a fan favorite around the entire NFL community.

He has led the Giants back from ruin and now they are 1 game out of a playoff spot. Nobody expected a random undrafted rookie that still lives with his parents could do such good things in such a short time.

Devito is showing flashes of greatness every single week that he has been the starting quarterback for the NY Giants. A heavily injured Giants team looks like an entire new roster after just 4 weeks of Devito being the starter.

DeVito just won rookie of the week and NFC offensive player of the week back to back weeks which surprised so many NFL fans around the world.

Devito pulled all of the Giants fans back in after showing so much promise in such little time as the starter. Devito also has a signature celebration that so many players around the league are starting to recognize and use.

Devito has solidified himself as a definite Giants player for the future. He even has a chance to start; he has to put up a fight against a healthy Daniel Jones during the off season. Many Giants fans would tell you the guy should start right away and that is a long shot that many fans would love to take.  

Tommy Devito could be the next big thing all Giants fans are looking for after playing so well in his short time as QB one main reason for this is because of the energy he brings to the team off and on the field.  

Sami Maali, Staff Writer
Hi. my name is Sami Maali and I am a senior here at Hawthorne High School. This is my first year writing for the Clarion and I will be looking forward to writing many articles for the school newspaper. I enjoy soccer and I am on the HHS soccer team. Also, I enjoy watching many sports like football, soccer, basketball, and baseball. I like to hang out with my friends and enjoy spending time with my family.