The “New” HHS Media Center

Karlie Stier
The “New” Media Center at HHS

The Hawthorne High School Media Center is completely transformed into a very modern looking structure.

The whole Media Center is completely new, with new furniture, lights, bookshelves, colors, and decor. The grand opening is tentatively sent for Monday, November 20. When the Media Center does open, it will be open to everyone to come study, read, and to hang out with their friends.

Inside the Media Center there is the new E-Sports room which is not fully finished yet, but will soon be. 

Some other new things in the Media Center are brand new couches, chairs, tables, bookshelves, and several coats of new paint. The library is now painted light blue, dark blue, green and gray. The library also has new motion lights that turn on when you walk in. 

The remodeled Media Center has some great new aspects to it as well, such as the short bookshelves which allows more natural light into the library and a better view of the whole room.

There is now a lot more seating for students to go during lunch, before or after school, during their free time or when they have a class in the Media Center.

About the Contributors
Breanna Curcio, Editor
Hi! Im Breanna Curcio, and I'm a junior here at Hawthorne High School. This is my second year writing for the Clarion, and my first year being an editor. I'm excited to write for the Clarion. I can't wait to write for the Clarion as a junior this year.
Karlie Stier, Staff Writer
Hi my name is Karlie Stier. I am a junior here at Hawthorne High School. This is my first year writing for The Clarion which I am very excited for. I am also the varsity pitcher for the Hawthorne girls softball team.