• New York college student dies after falling from clock tower weeks before graduating.

• Strong storms, including at least one tornado, have swept through parts of the Midwest and the Mid-Atlantic region.

• Lori Loughlin pleads not guilty in her first response to the college admissions scam.

Art Club

Art Club

Lubanah Alayoubi, Staff Writer

Are you an aspiring artist who is interested in drawing or painting? Would you like to put your creativity to the test and make your own masterpiece? If so, then the Art club is the perfect club for you.

The Art Club is an entertaining after school activity that provides materials and support for students who are seeking stress-relief and a new hobby. It is led by Ms. Russo, a talented art teacher here at Hawthorne High School. In the Art Club, participants are allowed to use all sorts of art supplies located around the classroom, including sketching pencils, oil pastels, paint brushes, and canvases. Members can even compete in drawing contests with their classmates and take their artworks home if they would like.

Usually, the Art Club takes place every other Thursday in room 121. The reason why all students should join the Art Club is that it provides a phenomenal experience for young individuals to get together and discover latent talents. Moreover, it improves social skills by allowing members to collaborate on certain projects and motivates the ability for creative expression. By embedding passion into the characters of young adolescents, the Art Club encourages students to work hard until they achieve their goals.

So, what are you waiting for? Join the Art Club today!

Lubanah Alayoubi, Editor

Hi, my name is Lubanah Alayoubi and I am currently a junior at Hawthorne High School. I like to swim, write, draw, and listen to music. Writing, in particular,...

• Art Club

Spirit Week Day 4: Throwback Thursday

• Art Club

Spirit Week Day 3: Workout Wednesday

• Art Club

Shark Tank 2019

• Art Club

Spirit Week Day 2: Tropical Tuesday

• Art Club

Spirit Week Day 1: Twin Takeover

• Art Club

Generous Donation Given to Hawthorne High School

• Art Club

HHS Pool Renovations Coming Soon

• Art Club

Nick Manzi: Mr. Congeniality 2019

• Art Club

Mr. Hawthorne 2019 Recap

• Art Club

Luke Kowalski: Mr. Hawthorne 2019

Art Club